Dose library (part of Mancoosi tools)
The dose suite provides libraries for handling package meta-data, and various tools for analyzing package relationships in a large package repository.
- dose-builddebcheck checks, given a collection of source package stanzas and a collection of binary package stanzas of Debian packages, whether the build-dependencies of each source package can be satisfied by the binary packages.
- dose-distcheck checks for every package of a distribution whether it is possible to satisfy its dependencies and conflicts within this distribution.
- ceve, a general metadata parser supporting different input formats (Debian, rpm, and others) and different output formats.
- dose-outdated, a Debian-specific tool for finding packages that are not installable with respect to a package repository, and that can only be made installable again by fixing the package itself.
- dose-challenged, a Debian-specific tool for checking which packages will certainly become uninstallable when some existing package is upgraded to a newer version.
- dose-deb-coinstall, a Debian-specific tool for checking whether a set of packages can be installed all together.
12 Feb 2021