If you're doing any modern OCaml then you're doubtlessly annoyed by the state of libraries and committing to one of the big ones can be restricting. Podge is a single module containing specialized modules for their respectives usages for seemingly common tasks.
Some conveniences with Podge:
- Web: Simple HTTP get/put requests that return Yojson objects
- Yojson: Pretty printing, updating keys, and removing key-value pairs from Yojson objects
- Unix: Read output of a process, simple daemonize, read all of a file.
- Xml: Simple reading of node content given a path.
- ANSITerminal: Create a colored string for the shell, with or without current time.
- Other modules: Math, Html5, Analyze, Cohttp, Printf, Debugging, List and String for common string tasks.
Podge is especially useful for Hackathons and prototyping.
build & >= "0.4"
>= "4.02.3" & < "4.06.0"